I was just outside playin Frisbee with Chuck Norris when something hit me: It’s been one helll of a year.
Two days from now will be 11 months that I’ve been with the girlfriend. Since this time last year I’ve:
- (July 16): Loaded up my Jeep with my buddy Josh, ump-teen firearms, a couple thousand rounds of ammo, and ventured out to Dillon Montana to meet the man behind KT Ordnance after being raided by the BATFE.
- (June 28): Landed one hell of a girlfriend.
- (December 2): Got a cat together:
Murphy thinks he’s Jesus
- (December 15): Got a house:
- (December 16): Drove to Florida to go fishing in the Keys with my family:
- (Janurary 2): Lost my job.
- (Janurary 21): Got a dog:
Chuck Norris rocks!
- (Feburary 15): Got a new job
- … and a whole bunch of little things since then like painting the kitchen, getting the living room painted, buying new furniture for the place, going to Traverse City for a weekend, having some of the girlfriend’s family stay with us, biking to Big Rapids and back, and God only knows what else I’ve forgotten.
If the next 12 months are less eventful than the past 12 were that’s fine, but I doubt they will be.